Shimano Ultegra R8000 Crankset
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The asymmetrical shape of this crank ensures better power transmission.
- This aluminium crank is hollow forged and therefore very light.
- Due to the position of the chainrings the Ultegra 6800 front derailleur doesn't shift well on this R8000 crankset.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Type of axle||24 mm (Hollowtech II)|
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset might be the most visually striking component of the R8000 groupset. The robust asymmetric crank arm design is taken from the Dura Ace R9100 crankset and ensures a more efficient power transfer than the previous iteration. The crank also uses the Hollowglide technology to provide a perfect balance between low weight and high rigidity. The choice between various types of chainrings is plentiful and swapping them is easy because of the same inner diameter used for double (53-39T), compact (50-34T), and cyclocross (46-36T) chainrings.