POC Ventral SPIN Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.556 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Well-ventilated helmet with the best aerodynamic properties.
- Renewed integrated Spin system for extra safety you won't feel.
- Safe helmet thanks to the extra thick layer at the back of the head and the temples.
- The straps are a bit stiff, fortunately you only have to adjust them once.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet / Aero helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes SPIN|
The POC Ventral Spin is the new showpiece of POC. This Ventral sets a new standard in aerodynamic performance, combined with the best safety and ventilation properties. The extra safety of the helmet is guaranteed by POC's own SPIN system. This system has a special gel that is incorporated in the helmet pads and in case of a blow, the helmet ensures it can move slightly. In addition, it is extremely easy to adjust due to the lightweight adjustment system. Instead of many small ventilation holes, POC uses fewer openings but much larger ventilation ducts. So you can keep your head cool during warm conditions.
In addition, this Ventral Spin helmet has been extensively tested and optimised in the wind tunnel to make this Ventral as fast as possible. Where Kask relies on Team Sky's input, POC has been doing this for years with the well-known EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale cycling team, which includes Sep Vanmarcke and Rigoberto Uran. In short, are you looking for a real do-it-all helmet that combines the best aerodynamic properties with a comfortable fit and safety properties? Then the POC Ventral Spin is the helmet for you!