Namedsport Aminonam Sport
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.498 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Mix of amino acids results in improved muscle protein synthesis and prevents muscle degradation during intense exercise.
- Vitamin B: contributes to a normal energy supplying metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 en B12: contribute to reduced fatigue.
- Sachets are easy to bring along on the road.
- Contains sweeteners.
|When to use||Before Exercise / After Exercise|
Namedsport Aminonam Sport is an exclusive mix of amino acids and vitamin B. This mix supports the recovery process and prevents damage to muscle tissue after physically intense exercise. Amino acids contribute to preventing muscle degradation. Vitamin B plays an important role in the energy metabolism.
The mix of amino acids in Namedsport Aminonam Sport consists of a combination between of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). These BCAAs play an important role in muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle degradation after intense exercise. The BCAAs (leucine, iso-leucine, and valine) are essential amino acids. Since the body is unable to produce these amino acids itself, nutrition and supplements are the only way to get them in your system.
► Vitamin B: contributes to a normal energy supplying metabolism.
► Vitamin B6 en B12: contribute to reduced fatigue.
► Vitamin B6: contributes to a normal protein and glycogen metabolism.