Michelin Jet XCR Competition Tyre
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.713 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The all-round tread pattern creates a reasonably low rolling resistance, low weight and rubber with a lot of grip, making it the perfect rear tyre to ride all year round.
- At low tyre pressure, the tyres fall broadly onto the rims, creating a powerful grip and a great deal of stability when cornering.
- On the front wheel this tyre has insufficient grip in wet and muddy conditions.
The Michelin Jet XCR Competition MTB tyres are really a dream to ride with. A fairly low rolling resistance, a low weight and rubber with high grip make this the perfect all-season rear tyre. It is ideal to combine with the Michelin Force XC. However, when the surface is dry and hard, you can also perfectly use it as a front tyre. The tyres are pretty wide on the rims and remain stable in corners at low tyre pressure.