Castelli Nanoflex 2 Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Water ingress has been reduced to a minimum by using as little seams as possible.
- Easy to get into or out of because of the YKK Camlock zippers at the base of the legs.
- Offers plenty of warmth while remaining breathable.
- Isn't fully waterproof. You'll need to get dedicated rain trousers for that.
The Castelli Nanoflex 2 Bibtight is a pair of long tights fitted with shoulder straps. The tights are made using the water repellent Nanoflex fabric which ensures you'll stay dry for longer in rainy conditions. The tights have a minimum amount of seams, further lowering the chance of water finding a way in. They have the comfortable KISS3 pad while the mesh bibs ensure any moisture is moved away from your skin. The ends of the legs have YKK Camlock zippers with a reflective finish, providing more visibility in dark conditions.
The Castelli Nanoflex 2 Bibtight is perfect for cold conditions, especially if there's a chance of rain. The special treatment of the fabric ensures water just beads off the garment. The tights aren't 100% waterproof, but there really is no better compromise between warmth, breathability, and waterproofing! Combined with the Castelli Gabba 2 jacket (or Convertible), the two make a perfect outfit for rainy winter days. Don't forget the Castelli Diluvio gloves and shoe covers to protect your hands and feet!