Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite TLR Road Bike Tyre
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.558 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This Tubeless Ready road bike tyre enables cycling with low tyre pressure.
- Low rolling resistance with excellent grip in turns.
- The Hard-Case Lite puncture protection reduces the chance of punctures and provides improved durability.
- This tyre enables easy conversion to tubeless.
With the Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite TLR punctured tyres are a thing of the past. The R3 has a durable, fast tubeless ready design which allow you to cycle with lower tyre pressure for more traction, comfort and control.
The tread of the R3 TLR is equipped with Hard-Case Lite puncture protection. This profile provides better durability. The butyl layer makes this tyre extra reliable on the road. Additionally, the R3 TLR offers a great ride feel and a low rolling resistance.
The tubeless ready (TLR) tyre enables easy conversion to tubeless. This is ideal for road bikers wanting to switch to tubeless. Of course, the R3 can also be used with a traditional inner tube. However, you’ll achieve the best results using a tubeless setup.