Bontrager Ion Elite R / Flare R City Light Set
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.661 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Ion Elite R headlight has a powerful 1000 lumen beam that illuminates every road or trail across its full width.
- The lighting set is multifunctional; from unlit bike path to city use, from road bike to city bike.
- The light intensity, light pattern and range of both the headlight and rear light are also designed for ultimate daytime visibility.
- A Bontrager BLENDR helmet mount for the headlight is not standardly included.
The Bontrager Ion Elite R / Flare R City light set is ideal for use on bad- or unlit roads as wel as in the city.The set consists of a Bontrager Ion Elite R headlight and Bontrager Flare R City rear light.
Bontrager Ion Elite R
The Bontrager Ion Elite R is a powerful headlight with a maximum light output of 1000 lumens. The Bontrager Ion Elite R gives a bright, white light that increases contrast on the ground. Making it easier to recognise obstacles, even at high speeds such as while on a road- or mountain bike. The Ion Elite R is outfitted with 5 different modes by Bontrager, of which 3 continuous and 2 flashing modes. Besides that the Ion Elite R having a good beam in the dark, the lamp is also perfect for use as daytime running lights. The light intensity, the light pattern and the light range are designed for ultimate visibility during the day. The Bontrager Ion Elite R headlight comes with Bontrager Ion Hard Mount handlebar holder (25.4 mm to 35.0 mm), Micro-USB charging cable and manual.
Bontrager Flare R City
The Bontrager Flare R City city bike rear light is designed for use in a city environment. This rear light has a high luminosity, making you visible even during the day. The concentrated beam with the randomly interrupted flash pattern ensures that your visibility during the day up to a distance of 400 metres.
The built-in light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to the ambient conditions. When the remaining battery capacity hits 5 percent, the light automatically switches to low-power mode. So you'll never run out of lights when you're on the move. The included Quick Connect mount provides easy disassembly for charging via the included USB cable. The rear light has a maximum output of 35 lumens and has 180 degree visibility. So you can get home safely at dusk or while dark out.
• Bontrager Ion Elite R head light
• Bontrager Flare R City rear light
• Micro-USB cable
• Ion Hard Mount Bracket handlebar mount
• Quick Connect seat post mount