AGU Six6 Classic Jersey
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Retro 70s design with 21-century performance.
- Quick-drying and highly breathable due to the polyester / lycra mix.
- Full-length YKK zipper for warm summer days.
- 3 open rear pockets and 1 zippered back pocket.
- The retro look won't please everyone.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The AGU Six6 Classic Jersey lives up to its name as a real classic. The retro design takes you back to the 70s, but the performance of this cycling jersey stay in 2019. This jersey is made of a Polyester and Lycra mix. This combination provides quick-drying and strongy breathable properties. This keeps your skin cool and dry on warmer summer days. If it gets extremely hot, just quickly zip the jersey open with the YKK zipper over the entire length of the jersey.
The Six6 Classic has a slim fit. The sleeves are finished with AGU’s laser-finished lycra. This material is very stretchy, so the sleeves will fit nicely around the upper arms. The silicone grippers will keep the sleeves perfectly in place. The jersey has 3 open back pockets and 1 pocket with zipper, including possibility for an audio cable.
AGU’s Six6 collection will take you back to 1966, the foundation year of AGU. This collection will therefore take you back in time. That time when AGU sponsored the Panasonic team under the lead of Peter Post, remember? AGU truly celebrates the classics with the Six6 collection. The design of the collection is fully adapted to this: basic stripes and patterns with a classic look.