Ritchey WCS Ergomax Road Bike Handlebar
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 60.885 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- With this handlebar you can ride comfortably on unpaved surfaces!
- This handlebar gives you a sense of control.
- This handlebar is extra stiff and durable because of the 7050 aluminium.
- Due to the rise of 10 mm this handlebar places the rider in an upright sitting position. This may not be deep enough for some.
The rise of 10 mm will give you more of an upright cycling position, which will result in a higher level of comfort. You will also experience this comfort when you cycle with your hands on the handlebars. The top of this handlebar is ergonomically shaped! The handlebar drops are facing outwards, so you still have a feeling of control over your bike on bumpy surfaces.
This handlebar is made of rigid and durable aluminium and is compatible with Di2 shifting systems.
Well designed and comfy handlebar
Well designed and comfy handlebar. The rise is subtle at 1cm. As too are the flared drops, and the slightly angled tops that heads towards you. Purchased for use on an adventure bike, and now a road bike too. Thank you, Mantel, for getting the Ergomax to me in 3 days.
Recommended by the product specialist
|Ritchey WCS Ergomax||Pro Vibe Alu||Ritchey WCS Streem III||Ritchey WCS Venture Max|
|4 reviews||1 review||1 review||6 reviews|
|Handlebar Width (Manufacturer)||40 cm / 42 cm / 44 cm||38 cm / 40 cm / 42 cm / 44 cm||38 cm / 40 cm / 42 cm / 44 cm / 46 cm||42 cm / 44 cm / 46 cm|
|Handlebar Type||Ergonomic / Off-road & Gravel||Ergonomic||Ergonomic / Aero||Off-road & Gravel|
|Internal Cable Routing Di2 & EPS||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Drop||128 mm||130 mm||128 mm||102 mm|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
|Ergonomic / Off-road & Gravel|
Manufacturer specifications• Alloy 7050
• Di2 Compatible
• Drop Flare: 12 °
• Flare out: 3 °
• Sweep: 4 °