Ritchey WCS Ergomax Road Bike Handlebar
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.125 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With this handlebar you can ride comfortably on unpaved surfaces!
- This handlebar gives you a sense of control.
- This handlebar is extra stiff and durable because of the 7050 aluminium.
- Due to the rise of 10 mm this handlebar places the rider in an upright sitting position. This may not be deep enough for some.
This Ritchey WCS Ergomax is designed for the adventurous cyclist. This handlebar will give you more comfort and control on rougher terrain.
The rise of 10 mm will give you more of an upright cycling position, which will result in a higher level of comfort. You will also experience this comfort when you cycle with your hands on the handlebars. The top of this handlebar is ergonomically shaped! The handlebar drops are facing outwards, so you still have a feeling of control over your bike on bumpy surfaces.
This handlebar is made of rigid and durable aluminium and is compatible with Di2 shifting systems.