Continental Cross King ProTection Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.065 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The tread with the wide studs ensure optimal traction.
- The ProTection layer offers extra puncture resistance.
- The tubeless setup enables riding with lower tyre pressure for the best traction.
- This tyre is less suitable for fast, dry circuits.
Continental Cross King ProTection mtb tyres are tubeless ready and have a tread with wide spacing lugs for optimum grip. Continental Cross King ProTection tyres are best suited to wet and muddy surfaces. Thanks to the Protection sidewall protection, it prevents damage from outside such as sharp stones or piercing thorns. The Protection layer also ensures that the tyre is sealed airtight on a tubeless rim and the latex does the rest. If you still have a puncture, the latex fills the hole effortlessly, and you can keep cycling.