- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.277 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Keeps your head warm and dry on wet winter days.
- Easy to store in your jersey pockets.
- Take good care when placing or removing the cover, as the rubber is easily torn.
Nothing is as changeable as the weather in the UK! One moment you're in a torrential downpour, the next you feel like you're in a sweatbox! The rubber VeloToze helmet cover not only keeps your head dry, it's also easily stowed in your rear pocket.
The helmet cover is particularly great in cold and wet conditions, though it's also suitable for improving your aerodynamic profile on the bike. It only weighs 45 grams and is easily fitted to your helmet (as shown below). Should it get too warm under the cover, you can easily remove it on the go and put it in one of your jersey-pockets.