Topeak JoeBlow Max II Floor Pump
Currently out of stock
Expected: Next week
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.309 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The stable steel air chamber feels relatively heavy, but gives a very reliable impression.
- The Twinhead pumphead is suitable for use on Presta, Schräder and Dunlop valves.
- With a maximum pumping capacity of 120 PSI / 8 Bar, the JoeBlow Max II can be used on almost all bikes.
- The pump tube of the JoeBlow Max II is with 87.5 cm extra long for optimal freedom of movement.
- With a weight of 1.6 kilograms, the JoeBlow Max II is heavier than other floor pumps.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Road Bike / City Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Pump Pressure Type||High pressure / High volume|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Dual Valve||Double pump head|
|Pressure (max.)||8 Bar|
|Colour||Yellow / Black|