Topeak DeFender XC1+XC11
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.893 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Topeak DeFender set is adjustable in height for an optimal position above the wheel.
- The front fender disengages when something's blocking the wheel, for extra safety.
- The polished underside reduces mud and dirt accumulation between the fender and the wheel.
- The front fender has no quick release skewer, which is why disassembly takes a little longer.
The Topeak DeFender XC1 + XC11 is a width MTB-fender set with a solid look. The Topeak DeFender XC1 is a lightweight, two piece fender inspired by the motocross. Because the fender is mounted on the lower legs of the fork, it sits closer to the wheel, ensuring you are protected from spray and mud. A precision clamp assembly secures the fender to the fork’s lower legs and a special safety feature allows it to disengage if a large obstruction enters the wheel. The Topeak DeFender XC11 is a lightweight rear fender. Several hinges ensure an easy fix and adjustment for a perfect fit. The quick release mount fits seatposts with a diameter of 25.4 up to 34.9 mm. The plastic has a high resistance against damage from impacts. Both fenders feature a polished underside which ensures mud and dirt less easily accumulates.