Sram Force eTap AXS Disc Upgrade Kit Groupset
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.979 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This groupset is suited for all terrains and circuits thanks to the large reach of this 12 speed groupset.
- The chain won't rattle due to the innovative Fluid-Clutch.
- You can customise this groupset to your preference.
- The groupset has many of the properties of the pricier Red AXS.
- You can switch the parts of the groupset with Sram Red and Sram Eagle AXS parts.
- Due to the use of cheaper material, this groupset is heavier than the Red AXS groupset.
- You need a special XDR body on your wheel to mount this cassette.
The Sram Force eTap AXS Disc 12 speed Upgrade Kit will ensure you're future-proof. This 12 speed group allows for wireless shifting! In addition, the Sram Force AXS has many properties of the Sram Red AXS, but at a much more affordable price. That makes this groupset ideal for enthusiast road cyclists that want to maximise their performance.
When designing this groupset, Sram aspired to offer you complete freedom when cycling. This allows you to choose between a 1x12 or 2x12 drivetrain. The cassettes offer you a large reach, which you can expand further with two front chainrings.
The rear derailleur is available in a single version. No longer is a long or a short cage used. The chain is kept taut with a liquid clutch, which prevents the chain from rattling even on rough terrain.
The front derailleur has been completely redesigned. Sram counted on a teeth difference of 13 between the inner and outer chainring. With this difference, the derailleur shifts optimally and you can effortlessly switch between blades.
This disc groupset includes the re-imagined Sram disc brake rotors. The open build drains sand, mud, and other dirt away. In addition, this disc brake rotor doesn't get as hot during long descents.
Lastly, you can tune the groupset to your preference. All you need is the Sram AXS app to adjust everything to your preference. Disc brakes, wireless shifting, and 12 speed. What more could an enthusiast road cyclist wish for?
• 2 x Hydraulic shifters with pre-mounted and bled brake calipers
• Rear derailleur
• Front derailleur (Only with 2x12)
• 2 x 160mm 6-bolt disc brake rotors
• Charger + cable
• Quick start Guide