SRAM Force eTap AXS Disc Upgrade Kit Groupset
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- This groupset is suited for all terrains and circuits thanks to the large reach of this 12 speed groupset.
- The chain won't rattle due to the innovative Fluid-Clutch.
- You can customise this groupset to your preference.
- The groupset has many of the properties of the pricier Red AXS.
- You can switch the parts of the groupset with Sram Red and Sram Eagle AXS parts.
- Due to the use of cheaper material, this groupset is heavier than the Red AXS groupset.
- You need a special XDR body on your wheel to mount this cassette.
|What groupset do you have?||SRAM Force|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Brake Type||Disc Flat Mount|
|Cage Length||Short Cage|
When designing this groupset, Sram aspired to offer you complete freedom when cycling. This allows you to choose between a 1x12 or 2x12 drivetrain. The cassettes offer you a large reach, which you can expand further with two front chainrings.
The rear derailleur is available in a single version. No longer is a long or a short cage used. but 36T medium cage. The chain is kept taut with a liquid clutch, which prevents the chain from rattling even on rough terrain.
The front derailleur has been completely redesigned. Sram counted on a teeth difference of 13 between the inner and outer chainring. With this difference, the derailleur shifts optimally and you can effortlessly switch between blades.
This disc groupset includes the re-imagined Sram disc brake rotors. The open build drains sand, mud, and other dirt away. In addition, this disc brake rotor doesn't get as hot during long descents.
Lastly, you can tune the groupset to your preference. All you need is the Sram AXS app to adjust everything to your preference. Disc brakes, wireless shifting, and 12 speed. What more could an enthusiast road cyclist wish for?
CompatibilityCompatibility with Sram Eagle AXS:
1. Force AXS shifters - Eagle AXS crank - Force AXS chain - Force AXS derailleur - Force AXS cassette
2. Force AXS shifters - Force AXS 1x12 crank - Eagle AXS chain - Eagle AXS derailleur - Eagle AXS cassette
3. Force AXS shifters - Eagle AXS crank - Eagle AXS chain - Eagle AXS derailleur - Eagle AXS cassette
4. Eagle AXS Shifters - Force AXS 1x12 crank - Force AXS chain - Force AXS derailleur
5. Eagle AXS Shifters - Force AXS 1x12 crank - Eagle AXS chain - Eagle AXS derailleur - Eagle AXS cassette
6. Eagle AXS Shifters - Eagle AXS crank - Force AXS chain - Force AXS derailleur - Force AXS cassette
Delivery includes• 2 x Hydraulic shifters with pre-mounted and bled brake calipers
• Rear derailleur
• Front derailleur (Only with 2x12)
• 2 x 160mm 6-bolt disc brake rotors
• Charger + cable
• Quick start Guide
Find out more on our Blog
Bottom Brackets and Bottom Bracket Shells [How-To]
Most recent reviews
excellent groupset at an affordable price
I like the simplicity of the installation and quality of this groupset
easy to install
Early days only done 90km with the groupset, easy to install and set up, but do find Sram noisy over Shimano hence the 9. I’ve heard they get quieter as they wear in, we’ll see.
Simple installation and set up
Totally cable free shifting
Frequently bought together
|SRAM Force eTap AXS Disc Upgrade Kit||SRAM Red eTAP AXS Upgrade Kit||Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020||SRAM Force eTap AXS Upgrade Kit|
|9 reviews||3 reviews||1 review|
|What groupset do you have?||SRAM Force||SRAM Red||Shimano Ultegra||SRAM Force|
|Brake Disc Mounting||6-bolt / Centerlock||6-bolt / Centerlock / N/A|
|Number of gears||12 speed||12 speed||11 speed||12 speed|
|Brake Type||Disc Flat Mount||Traditional Rim Brake / Direct Mount Rim Brake / Direct Mount Front and Bottombracket Rear / Disc Flat Mount / Disc Post Mount||Disc Flat Mount||Traditional Rim Brake / Direct Mount Rim Brake / Direct Mount Front and Bottombracket Rear|
|Type||1x12 / 2x12||1x12 / 2x12||1x12 / 2x12|
|From 839.40||From 1,032.30||860.10||From 756.80|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|