Shimano XT M8000 1X11 Groupset
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.189 reviews
Welcome to the wonderfully simple world of 1x11 drivetrains. The Shimano Deore XT M8000 single groupset brings simplicity to your mountain bike. An 1x11 drivetrain won't give you trouble like chainsuck or a rattling front derailleur. Removing any excess parts of the drivetrain will also reduce the overall weight of your bike slightly.
Ever since its inception, Shimano XT is synonymous with high quality at a relatively low price. The XT M8000 has been fully redesigned. Not only does the XT M8000 feature the latest 11-speed technologies, the looks of the XT M8000 have also been given an update over the previous XT M785.
The 1x11 design combines wide steel teeth with specially shaped teeth designed to prevent the chain from getting dropped from the ring, not even on the toughest terrains. These improvements have boosted drive train efficiency by 150%, meaning the chain will last for longer and dropped chains on shifts have become a thing of the past.
• Cranks: Length and gearing to your specification. 11-speed
• Rear derailleur: Shadow RD+ 11-speed, SGS
• Shifter: I-spec II shifter
• Cassette: 11-speed cassette, 11-40, 11-42 of 11-46T
• Chain: 11-speed chain, SIL-TEC, HG700
• Brakes: front and rear, no rotors included
Shimano recommends the following bottom bracket bearings for this groupset:
- Shimano MT800 BSA
- Shimano BB-MT800 Pressfit bottom bracket bearings
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a BB90 fit:
- Trek BB90 Shimano Hollowtech
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a BB30 fit:
- Wheels Manufacturing Inc. BB30 Enduro Bearings Abec 3
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a PF30 fit:
- Wheels Manufacturing Inc. PF30 Enduro Bearings Abec 3