Shimano Anti Seize Assembly Paste
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.793 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The brush makes it easy to apply the assembly paste.
- The paste is thick and therefore adheres well.
- The white colour stands out.
Prevents corrosion of metal parts and prevents damaged threads.
It's not aggressive towards metal and rubber. Retains its function up to a temperature of 1200 degrees Celsius. Prevents squeaking components such as cranks and bottom brackets. Application: seatpost, crank threads, nuts and bolts.