Sealskinz Brecon Glove
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.738 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Sealskinz Brecon are completely water- and windproof.
- With gel padding on the palms they provide extra support at the pressure points
- The index finger is touchscreen sensitive, so you can operate your navigation or smartphone on the go.
- These gloves can be too warm at mild temperatures.
The Sealskinz is an excellent choice for wet and cold weather conditions.
The Sealskinz Brecon is entirely water- and windproof. This way they provide your hands with the necessary warmth and comfort in the autumn. Thanks to the tremendous ventilating qualities, you still have the breathability. The palms are equipped with gel padding, so they give support at the pressure points. The index finger is fitted with a touchscreen sensitive feature. So, you can use your smartphone while cycling, without taking your glove off.
With the Sealskinz Brecon, it doesn't matter whether you are going to cycle or mountain bike this autumn. In both cases, these gloves ensure you of warm and dry hands. Even at extreme temperatures!