Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix Performance TLR Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.483 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Addix compound is a great mix between durability, rolling resistance, and traction.
- The coarse profile makes this tyre especially suited for wet and muddy terrain.
- Not the fastest tyre on dry and hard terrain.
The Schwalbe Nobby Nic Addix Performance is a tyre which has been redesigned with the Addix compound at its heart. This rubber compound has made the tyre considerably more supple. This has resulted in improved grip, comfort, and rolling resistance. This means that the tyre will never feel like an inexpensive mountain bike tyre again; quite the opposite in fact.
The Nobby Nic is suitable for the most muddy conditions, though it can also be used as a front tyre in conjunction with a Racing Ralph rear tyre. This Nobby Nic Addix Performance tyre is also Tubeless Ready, meaning you can run liquid latex instead of a regular inner tube on a tubeless rim. Almost zero chances of punctures as the latex quickly seals the hole if a sharp branch, rock, thorn or glass finds its way into the tyre.