Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance Line Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The lightly rolling Schwalbe G-One is a top tyre to ride on the field and forest roads.
- Due to the light tread this tyre has a very low rolling resistance in dry and hardened conditions.
- The double compound of the performance line is slightly less flexible than the triple compound of the G-One evolution line, so the rolling resistance is slightly higher.
Schwalbe has developed a new tyre specifically for the latest trend in cycling, the gravel bikes. The fast-rolling Schwalbe G-One is a great tyre to use on dirt- and forest roads. Provided your frame allows it, go for the 40 mm version. Whatever the terrain, a larger volume tyre will always help you out!Read more