Schwalbe Black Jack Wire Bead Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This Schwalbe tyre has good traction and low rolling resistance.
- The German brand is known for high quality tyres and long durability.
|Tyre width||47 mm / 1.85 inch|
|Wheel size||24 inch|
The Schwalbe Black Jack is an all round tyre because of its tread. It has plenty of grip and low rolling resistance. The Black Jack is part of the Active Line by Schwalbe. The Active Line tyres are long lasting and puncture proof.
Level 3 | K-Guard
Schwalbe's minimum standard for puncture protection. It has been tested for many years. The layer consists of a natural rubber and is reinforced with Kevlar® fibers. Combined with the 50 epi carcass, all Active Line tyres have the best protection against punctures. Kevlar® is a trademark of DuPont.
The skeleton of all Active Line tyres is a high-quality 50 epi carcass. Schwalbe no longer uses the coarsely-woven 20 or 24 epi carcasses. Additionally the K-Guard provides a more effective puncture protection for all the Active Line tyres.