Rogelli Recco 2.0 Jersey
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.491 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Rogelli Recco 2.0 cycling jersey is ideal for hot summer days because of the airy fabric.
- In the 4 back pockets of the Recco 2.0 cycling jersey you can store enough for a day of cycling.
- This jersey is not equipped with the latest technologies that more expensive jerseys do have, so this jersey still has seams at the sleeves, for example.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Rogelli Recco 2.0 cycling shirt is made for warmer spring days, around 15 to 25°C. This cycling shirt has a special combination of fabrics. The combination between the Dynaflex and Airlite fabric ensures that your sweat is being removed. In addition, the fabric dries quickly and feels light. In the 4 back pockets of the Rogelli Recco 2.0 cycling shirt you can store enough for a day of cycling.