Roeckl Illano Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.374 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Breathable material of high quality.
- Also comfortable during long rides.
- The pull off system makes it easy to undo.
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
|Type of bike||Road bike|
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
The Roeckl Illano is an all-round cycling glove for the sporty cyclist. The back of the glove is made of micro-mesh and lycra. This ensures breathability and proper sweat absorption. The palm is made of Duradero. This material provides firmness without loss of flexibility. The glove fits well on the wrist thanks to the easy, quick release fastener. This combination gives the Roeckl Illano a good fit and optimal wearing comfort.
The palm is filled with silicone gel, and the thumb bend has extra padding. This ensures good shock absorption and extra comfort during longer rides.
Thanks to Roeckl's unique pull off system, the gloves are easy to undo.