Rafa'L Napor 2 Socks
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.601 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Keep your feet cool and dry with good temperature regulation and perspiration drainage.
- The flat seams prevent irritation and abrasion.
- The sturdy collar ensures that the socks stay in place.
- Suitable for spring and summer months. Less suitable for colder autumn and winter days.
Rafa’L Napor 2 socks are high quality cycling socks for spring and summer months. The breathable and moisture-wicking properties ensure good temperature regulation when cycling. This way your feet will stay on a comfortable temperature and your feet will stay cool and dry. These features make that these socks are perfectly suitable for intensive efforts on warmer days.
The Rafa’L Napor 2 socks are provided with Resistex. This material provides extra reinforcement at the pressure points on your foot. Additionally, this material ensures a longer life span. Moreover, the socks are equipped with flat seams, that will prevent irritation and chafing on the feet. The sturdy collar makes sure that the socks stay in place. The combination with the elastic fit makes the Rafa’L Napor 2 a popular pair of socks for many cyclists.