Pro User Briljant
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.695 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The carrier is easy to mount.
- This carrier is foldable and therefore easy to carry with you.
- It's not possible to use this carrier with bikes that don't have a standard frame (e.g. women's bikes, BMX, and some mountain bikes).
The Pro User Briljant tow bar carrier is suited for two gentlemen bikes, the bikes are easy to hang on the carrier. The bikes are protected on the interfaces by foam rubber.It could be wise to place protection material between the bikes, if you put up two bikes. By pushing apart the two arms the carrier clamps on the towbar ball. After this 'click & Go' act you guarantee the carrier with a pen, or a padlock (lock not included). The enclosed lashing belt locks its front wheel. At the end of the carrier the licence plate and lights are locked and secured.
Not for use with bikes that have no standard frame (eg. Women's bikes, BMXs and some mountain bikes).