Oakley Field Jacket Prizm Road Cycling Glasses
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.466 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With its special 'Advancer' lever, you can now choose the position of the glasses in relation to your head.
- Lenses can be polished by the optician either singly or multi-focally.
- The 'Advancer' lever makes the glasses a little less clean.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Polished Black|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Prizm Road|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Field Jacket is the successor of the Racing Jacket/Jawbone cycling glasses, only then much better. One of these improvements is his special 'Advancer' lever, which allows you to decide how far away you want your glasses to be from your face. Ideal if you want more ventilation without losing all the qualities of the Oakley cycling glasses. Your 'Visual field' has also been enlarged so that you have a better view at all times. In short, are you looking for glasses that feature the latest technologies with a high level of wearing comfort and the fine features you can expect from Oakley? Then this Oakley Field Jacket are the glasses for you!Read more
• Oakley Field Jacket Cycling Glasses
• Oakley Prizm Road lens
• Storage pouch