Maxim Energy Gel
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.320 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Contains 63 grams of carbohydrates and therefore provides more energy than the average gel.
- The Energy Gel contains an optimal carbohydrate ratio of 2:1 maltodextrin -fructose. This provides fast carbohydrates for direct energy as well as energy for the long term.
- Equipped with a screw cap, so you can divide the gel while cycling.
- The gel can be heavy on the stomach, due to its volume. Especially when you take it at once.
- It is recommended to drink a few sips of water with each serving to prevent gastrointestinal complaints.
|Energy duration||up to 60 minutes|
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Maxim Energy Gel with delicious orange flavour. The large content of 100ml might make it difficult to ingest all of it at once, so Maxim added a screw top. This means that you can reseal the gel and ingest the rest of it later. The content of this Maxim Energy Gel is 100 grams, with 63 grams of carbohydrates.
Nutritional information per gel (100 g)
Fat: 0.0 g
Saturated fat: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 63.0 g
Sugars: 20.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.0 g
Maltodextrin, fructose, water, vitamins (B1, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, biotin, B12, C, E), aroma, acidity regulator (citric acid E330), preservative (potassium sorbate), guarana extract (0.16%), caffeine citrate (0.12%).