Lezyne Lite Drive 800 XL Front Light
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.304 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Powerful LEDs to get home safely. Ideal for unlit roads and forest tracks.
- The lamp is equipped with an improved MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility.
- Super fast and wireless charging is possible thanks to the integrated USB stick.
- Not suitable for evening rides on road bike or mountain biking in the woods.
The Lezyne Lite Drive 800 XL is a multifunctional, compact, durable and powerful LED light that delivers up until 800 lumen (flashing mode). The CNC milled aluminium build dissipates heat. Its memory function enables you to switch it on in your selected mode after switching it off. In total, the light has 8 lighting modes.
When continuously shining, this light has a maximum capacity of 800 lumen (Overdrive mode) and lasts 1:20 hours. In Blast mode (400 lumen) the battery lasts 3 hours, and in Eco mode (150 lumen) the battery lasts 9 hours.
The light is equipped with an improved MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility ports. MOR lenses are optimised to fully use light output, light rays and lumens. A MOR lens is built in such a way that light rays have a wider and larger range.
Lightning-fast wireless charging is made possible through an integrated USB charging port. The LED light is equipped with an advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time. The versatile mounting strap makes this light suitable for practically any frame or handlebar.