GripGrab Women's Hurricane Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Water-repellent gloves.
- Operate touchscreens while wearing the gloves.
- The silicone print on the inside of your hand provides an excellent grip.
- Suitable for winter but not gloves you'd use year-round.
|Touch Screen Compatible||Yes|
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2018/2019|
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 0-10 °C|
|Glove Type||Full Finger|
The GripGrab Women's Hurricane are cycling gloves for women who go out there and ride their bike all year long. These cycling gloves are incredibly comfortable and made using water-repellent, breathable, and lightweight materials. The blend of materials used has made the Women's Hurricane gloves ideal for use in wet and windy conditions. The gloves offer excellent insulation, maximum freedom of movement, an excellent fit, and plenty of grip. The 4 mm thick DoctorGel padding provides plenty of support and comfort to your hands. The back is made using a softshell material with a grey melange panel, which goes together perfectly with the rest of the new women's collection by GripGrab.