Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.484 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Contains vitamin C for extra muscle protection.
- Etixx Magnesium tablets do not contain carbohydrates and therefore do not provide extra energy.
The Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA is an effervescent tablet with magnesium and vitamin C. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and is an essential mineral. Various factors, such as an unbalanced diet, calcium-rich nutrition, and loss through sweat contribute to sporters having an increased need for magnesium. A sufficient magnesium intake is advised. Magnesium 2000 AAA contains magnesium, which helps reducing fatigue and supports normal muscle function.
Etixx Magnesium 2000 AA uses a chelated amino acids. This makes it easy to digest and absorb. In addition, the supplement contains extra vitamin C. This vitamin results in cell protection (such as muscle cells) from oxidative stress and it supports the body's immune system.
Magnesium 2000 AA is a tasty effervescent tablet with orange flavour that easily dissolves in a water bottle.