The Edco Roches Optima is using an 22 mm high aluminum clincher rim. Laterally (sideways) very stiff, designed for poorly maintained roads and cobblestones.
Edco developed a cassette body which is suitable for both Campagnolo and Shimano. Thanks to specially designed washers and lockrings the Multisys body is compatible with 10/11-speed Campagnolo, 10/11-speed Shimano and 10/11-speed Sram cassettes.
PLEASE NOTE: The Multisys body uses a Campagnolo fit, and requires a Campagnolo-specific cassette removal tool.
• Front Hub: Edco Super G black anodized stainless steel with 2 radial ball bearings
• Rear Hub: Edco Super G black anodized stainless steel with 2 radial ball bearings
• Cassette: Multisys (body is compatible with Campagnolo 10/11, 10/11 Shimano and SRAM)
• Nipples: SILS brass plated 14mm
• Spokes: Sapim Race db (round black stainless steel)