CloseTheGap HideMyBell Regular Out Front Mount
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.562 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The ideal solution for staying safe in traffic, without compromising on your bike's looks or aerodynamics.
- The bell is loud and doesn't rattle.
- Includes adapters for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Bryton and Lezyne cycling computers and GoPro cameras.
|Suitable for||Bryton / Garmin / Mio / Polar / Wahoo|
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Regular is a handlebar mount with integrated bell and a mount for a GoPro camera or light. The handlebar mount is compatible with most conventional current cycling computers.
The HideMyBell Regular is the ideal handlebar mount for sports cyclists. Having a bell on a racing bike is often a point of contention. Many racing cyclists find a bell unappealing and not very aerodynamic. Besides, professionals don't use them during races. A cycling bell does contribute to road safety however. That's why CloseTheGap created the HideMyBell Regular. Fun fact: many professional cyclists use a CloseTheGap HideMyBell during their training rides.
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Regular hides the cycling bell in the handlebar mount of your cycling computer. You can't see the bell, but other road users will definitely hear it. The ideal solution to stay safe in traffic, without it detracting from your bicycle's looks or aerodynamics. On top of that, it can also accommodate a mount for a camera or a light. Two birds, one stone!