CloseTheGap HideMyBell Mini Out Front Mount
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.562 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A size smaller than the HideMyBell Regular; ideal if you like minimalist design.
- The ideal solution for staying safe in traffic, without compromising on your bike's looks or aerodynamics.
- The bell is loud and doesn't rattle.
- Includes adapters for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Bryton and Lezyne cycling computers and GoPro cameras.
|Suitable for||Bryton / Garmin / Polar / Wahoo / Lezyne|
The CloseTheGap HideMybell Mini is literally the smaller sibling to the HideMyBell Regular. The Mini has the same properties as the Regular. The only difference is the arm's length, which is 2 centimeters shorter in the Mini. Do you love minimalist design? Do you have a small cycling computer? Then the HideMyBell Mini is the best option for you, rather than the Regular.
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Mini is the ideal handlebar mount for sports cyclists. Having a bell on a racing bike is often a point of contention. Many racing cyclists find a bell unappealing and not very aerodynamic. Besides, professionals don't use them during races. A cycling bell does contribute to road safety however. That's why CloseTheGap created the HideMyBell Mini.
The CloseTheGap HideMyBell Mini hides the cycling bell in the handlebar mount of your cycling computer. You can't see the bell, but other road users will definitely hear it. The ideal solution to stay safe in traffic, without it detracting from your bicycle's looks or aerodynamics. On top of that, it can also accomodate a mount for a camera or a light. Two birds, one stone!