Castelli Roubaix W Gel Glove
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Really suitable for use on rougher and heavier terrains thanks to its gel padding.
- This summer glove has a good breathability thanks to its mesh material.
- Perforated synthetic palm for extra ventilation.
- No velcro strips available, so you can't decide how tight you want this glove to be.
|Weather Type||Sunny: 18°C - 27°C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Castelli Roubaix W Gel is a women's glove named after the Paris Roubaix cycling race. Just as that race distinguishes itself, so does this glove. The Roubaix W is really made for the heavier terrains with poor road surface where you want some extra comfort. This is ensured by the special gel padding, offering more comfort and a pleasant bike ride. The mesh on the back of the hand ensures heat can quickly disappear. The synthetic palm is perforated for extra breathability. This way you won't get sweaty hands.