Castelli Perfetto Light 2 Jersey
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.976 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Made from lighter materials than the Gabba.
- Gore Windstopper on the front of the jersey.
- Nano Light fabric on the rear, making it more comfortable than the Gabba.
- Water repellent isn't the same as waterproof, and the jersey doesn't have taped-off seams.
|Weather Type||Dry spring/autumn: 10°C - 18°C / Autumn with showers: 5°C - 15°C|
The new version of one of Castelli's best-sellers. The Castelli Perfetto Light 2 is even more comfortable than the Gabba because of the lighter Gore Windstopper® fabric on the front and Nano Light fabric (no textured fleece) on the rear of the jersey. Ironically, these are the exact properties requested by many of the pro's!