Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.663 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suitable for sudden, unexpected showers.
- Stretchable enough to wear over the rest of your outfit.
- Easily stowed in a really compact package.
- Not very breathable, making it unsuitable for daily use.
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 10-18 °C|
The Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket is the most ideal waterproof, compact rain jacket with a great fit. It's big enough to even fit over a Gabba if you'd want to. This Rain Jacket is a veritable "emergency" jacket, but it does offer everything else you'd expect from a Castelli garment. Only when it comes to breathability does it fall short of the top-end rain jackets. This is not intended for daily use, but rather to cope with that unexpected sudden shower or for staying completely dry and don't want your body to cool down.