Castelli Climber's W Cycling Jersey
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The StradaPro 3D fabric has a very high breathability which makes this jersey really great in the warmest conditions.
- Because of its low weight, the jersey is very comfortable to wear.
- The special inner lining wicks moisture away even faster and better and adds a nice detail to one of Castelli's most technical cycling jerseys ever.
- Because the jersey has a minimal moisture absorption it is also good to use during rainy weather.
- Although this shirt has a minimal moisture absorption, this is a real summer jersey and mainly to be used for this.
|Weather Type||Extremely hot: 27°C and up / Sunny: 18°C - 27°C|
This Castelli Climber's W is a truly lightweight jersey that really comes into its own in the warm conditions! Made from StradaPro 3D fabric which has very high breathability. This allows moisture and sweat to be quickly removed so you always have a good body temperature, even in the warmest conditions. Surprisingly enough, this Climber's W jersey can also be used in colder weather or even rain (under a vest or jacket) because it has a minimal moisture absorption. The inner lining keeps it comfortable and adds a nice detail to one of Castelli's most technical cycling jersey ever.