Detailed product description
Campagnolo H11 Disc Shifters/Brakes
Italian passion combined with a dash of German engineering. With the Campagnolo H11 Disc line, Campa has at long last entered the market of bicycles with disc brakes. H11 Disc components have been designed in cooperation with Magura. The components can be paired to Chorus, Record, and Super Record groupsets. Campagnolo only ever releases components with the "Campagnolo Corretto" certificate. The Campagnolo H11 Disc Shifters/Brakes are parts which have passed Campagnolo's stringent testing with flying colours. The technologies incorporated into the parts ensure extreme precision, reliability, and safety.
The Ergopower Shifters of the H11 groupset are 8 mm taller than the existing rim brake version, though this doesn't show at first glance. The shifter houses the Ultra-Shift mechanism: up three gears or down five in just a single shift. The shift experience is identical to the rim brake version. The double curve in the brake lever ensures you can quickly get to the brakes from every position on the bars, ensuring optimal safety. The H11 shifters are also fitted with a slight outward flare in keeping with modern road bike handlebar design.
• Completely new internal design for hydraulic brakes
• Adjustable Modulation System to adjust the level of free throw on the lever
• Non-toxic, environmentally friendly mineral oil
The Campagnolo H11 Ultra-Torque crankset has been specifically designed for bikes with a rear drop-out spacing of 142 mm. This H11 Ultra Torque crankset corrects the chainline by 2.5 mm outwards without negatively impacting the Q-factor. This allows the chain to move across the range of the cassette better, thereby improving both shift performance and durability.
The BCD of the cranks has been standardised. In other words, you can fit all the regular combinations of chainrings to the same cranks (50-34, 52-36, 53-39). This means you can go from a double to a compact crankset without having to buy new cranks. The XPSS (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) chainrings provide the most effective and efficient system ever, with the quickest and most precise shifts even under load. You notice with your first shift: precise, fast, and with no hesitation. Thanks to the design of the XPSS chainrings, shifting is no longer an issue even under the most extreme circumstances.
The Campagnolo Record 11-speed front derailleur for compact and double cranksets. The outer half of the cage is made from a single piece of carbon. This Campagnolo piece of art gives the cage more stiffness, making downshifts even crisper.
• Capacity: 16T
• Largest compatible chainring: 55T
• Smallest compatible chainring: 34T
• Material: carbon and aluminium
• Weight: 78 grams
The Campagnolo Record 11-speed rear derailleur has a new design and has been optimised for the hydraulic groupset.
• Redesigned upper structure
• Techno-polymer reinforced with carbon
• Upper pulley with raised teeth
• Lower pulley with more rounded teeth
High quality Campagnolo Record 11-speed chain, meeting the stringent quality and performance levels of Campagnolo components. Combine with the Ultra-Drive cassettes for the best shift performance possible.
• ULTRA-LINK Chain Link: strong chain link for improved safety and a longer service life
• ULTRA-LINK Chain Links: increases the service life of the chain, reduces wear on the chainrings and cassette. Also ensures maximum power transfer efficiency.
• Anti-friction NI-PTFE treatment: reduces friction, ensures a more quiet chain, and improves its service life
• Weight: 239 grams
• At least 112 links
The Campagnolo Ultra-Drive technology ensures the Campagnolo Record 11-speed cassette offers fast and silent shifts. Eight steel cogs with a nickel/chrome finish and three titanium cogs.
• 8 steel cogs with a nickel/chrome finish
• 3 titanium cogs
• Lightweight aluminium spider
• Weight: 201 grams