Camelbak Hydrobak 1,5L Backpack
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.952 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Fitted with the new Crux reservoir.
- Small and compact design which flows nicely with the shape of your back.
- Little space for any extra gear besides the water reservoir.
- The drinking hose can't be disconnected from the reservoir.
The Camelbak Hydrobak 1.5 litre is the perfect entry model, and has been redesigned over its predecessor. The Crux reservoir has been added which is even easier to use than the old Antidote reservoir. The Camelbak Hydrobak is available in a number of colours and weighs in at just 150 grams. The external filling port makes it easy to fill up the hydration pack. Safety too has been taken into consideration: 360 degree reflective elements ensure you're optimally visible to other road users. The low neck-profile makes the Hydrobak perfect for helmet-wearing riders.
A convenient storage space for keys, money, or food is tucked away nicely. The Lightweight Mesh harness by Camelbak is both highly comfortable and breathable.