Bryton Rider 450 E Cycle Computer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.268 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Rider 450E is more complete than ever with more than 78 functions including time, speed, distance, calories, cadence, height, energy, HR and Di2.
- With GNSS and OpenStreetMap you know right away where you are and where you need to go.
- Supports electronic gear shifter systems such as Shimano's Di2, SRAM's eTap and Campagnolo's EPS.
- Sensors such as heart rate, cadence or speed are not included.
The Bryton Rider 450E is the perfect cycling navigation for cyclists who want to get off the beaten track. With the Rider 450E you don’t have to worry about getting lost since it is featured with GNSS and OpenStreetMap. That way the Rider 450E can trace you in the blink of an eye and knows in what direction you need to go. Perfect solution for when you end up in the middle of nowhere.
The Bryton Rider 450E has a 2.3 inch screen. The black and white screen is razor-sharp and makes reading more accessible than ever. Very convenient for when you’re hurtling down a bumpy road! Up to 10 different features can be presented on the screen. The Rider 450E has more than 78 functions including time, speed, distance, calories, cadence, height, energy, HR and Di2. In other words, this navigation tool is more complete than ever.
The ANT+ and Bluetooth sensors can be connected with one simple touch on your Bryton Rider 450E. This way you will receive details about your speed, cadence and heart rate on your cycling navigation. You can also operate shifting systems such as Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS from your Rider 450E. To further optimise your training you connect the Rider 450E to different training programmes such as TrainingPeaks, SelfLoops and Strava. This is where you will go head-to-head with other cyclists from all over the world.
And to cap it all, the battery life of 32 hours further enables you to keep going for longer! Still in need of extra power? No problem. Whilst cycling you can easily charge the Rider 450E with a power bank. Get your bike out of the shed, it’s time to get off the beaten track!
• Rider 450E cycling computer
• USB charging cable
• Fastening system
• Safety strap
• Quick Start Guide