Bobike One Maxi Rear-mounted Seat
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.308 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The rear seat can be installed quickly and safely with the Click & Go mounting system.
- The three-point harness with soft shoulder pads make the child seat safe and comfortable.
- The padding is water repellent and removable for easy cleaning.
- The footrests can easily be adjusted.
- The footrests increase safety and comfort.
- Getting onto the bike with a rear seat can be a little more difficult if you have a classic frame.
The Bobike One Maxi is a completely redesigned child seat for your bike with a sleek, modern, Dutch design. The double walled design and colour retaining design also make the seat extremely durable and safe. Rather than a separate pad, the Bobike One Maxi uses a comfortable seat made from water repellent material. The shoulder straps are soft and comfortable, while the footrest are easily adjusted without the need for tools. The rear seat uses the Click & Go mounting system, allowing for quick and easy placement of the seat, or swapping between bikes. Naturally, the One Maxi meets all the well-known safety standards. It's available in no less than 7 great colours, and is suitable for children aged between roughly 18 months and 6 years, or with a weight of up to 22 kg. The Bobike One Maxi comes with a Click & Go mount for your rear luggage carrier. Alternative mounts are available for bikes without a luggage rack.