BBB Cycling WaterFlex Shoe Covers
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.659 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The use of fleece on the inside makes the shoe covers nice and warm.
- The Velcro underneath the shoe covers also makes them suitable for skates.
- Not fully waterproof, so you can get wet feet during heavy or prolonged precipitation.
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
|Suitable for||Mountain Bike Shoes / Road Bike Shoes|
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 10-18 °C|
The BBB Cycling WaterFlex shoe covers offer you the best protection in mildly wet conditions. These shoe covers are made using advanced 2 mm thick WaterFlex material. This has an outer layer of Poly Urethane rubber and a Micro Fleece liner. This combination provide the WaterFlex shoe covers with a high degree of water repelling properties, flexibility, and durability. Both the nose and heel are reinforced to ensure a long service life.
Take into consideration that waterproof shoe covers can still sometimes lead to wet feet. This is due to water finding its way in through the soles or by it running down from the top into the covers.