Basil Kavan Double Pannier
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.554 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The water-repellent fabric and rain-ears provide good protection in mild rain showers.
- These panniers can also be used in combination with carrier straps, spring clips and child seats.
- Additional reinforcements have been added at the back and sides for extra protection against swinging child's feet.
- The panniers are water-repellent, but do not offer sufficient protection during heavy rainfall.
The Basil Kavan is a sturdy pannier suitable for daily use. The panniers are made of water-repellent canvas. This keeps the contents of the panniers protected in case of mild rain showers. Rain-ears are attached to the sides. This prevents rainwater from entering the main compartment through the sides. The main compartment is closed with a drawcord. The flap can be closed with a double buckle closure.
The Basil Kavan panniers can also be used in combination with carrier straps, spring clips and child seats. On the back and sides are extra reinforcements for extra protection against swinging child's feet.
Reflective stripes have been applied to ensure that the panniers are also clearly visible in traffic on dark days. This way you can be sure that you will get home safely with the Basil Kavan panniers.