Oakley Radar EV Prizm Road Cycling Glasses
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.737 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Prizm lens ensures optimal sight by improving colour contrast.
- The wider lens of the Radar EV provides a larger field of view.
- The new 'surge ports' preserve the cool airflow.
- The frame is lightweight and durable, as it is made from Oakley's own O-Matter material.
- Thanks to its light transmission of only 20%, the Prizm Road lens is suitable for sunny days.
- Switching out the lenses takes some getting used to.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Oakley Lens Type||Path|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Prizm Road|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Radar EV Prizm cycling glasses are the successor to the legendary Oakley Radar. It guarantees a tough look and a better sight on sunny days. In addition, these cycling glasses feature many upgrades compared to its predecessor.
After testing with world’s best athletes, they determinerend hat the lens frame was partly blocking the cyclists’ field of view. As a response Oakley designed a larger lens that provides a better and larger field of view. Another new addition are the new ‘surge ports’ to guide the cool air stream. The lightweight yet incredibly sturdy frame is created with Oakley’s own O-Matter material. Combined with the HDO and Plutonite lens material, this results in better protection for your eyes. In short: say goodbye to your old Radar, because the new Radar EV Prizm is that much better! This Radar EV builds on the legend created by the old Radar. “The king is dead, long live the king.”
The Prizm Road lens has a contrast-enhancing effect.
These cycling glasses feature the Prizm Road lens, which is a real all-rounder among the Oakley lenses. Thanks to its light transmission of 20%, this lens is suitable for both sunny days and shady conditions. The Prizm technology regulates the colour pattern, hereby making dull colours 'warmer'. Which leads to a pleasurable higher contrast. As colours are easier to distinguish from each other, objects become better visible so you can effectively avoid them.
• Oakley Radar EV cycling glasses
• Oakley Prizm Road lens
• Glasses case
• Glasses pouch
• 1 extra nose pad