Vredestein FV Latex Inner Tube
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Latex inner tubes offer a lower rolling resistance than classic butyl ones.
- These inner tubes deserve to be matched to a great tyre. You'll feel the difference once you've tried!
- Latex is less airtight than butyl, requiring you to check the pressure before every ride.
|Valve Length||50 mm|
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Tyre Width||23 mm / 0.90 inch / 25 mm / 1.00 inch|
|Removable valve core||Yes|
This Vredestein FV Latex inner tyre is one of the quickest innertyres on the market. The supple latex material the tyre adapts easily so it has low rolling resistance.
Latex inner tyres are always at least a bit porous, so need to be pumped up regularly.