Schwalbe Kojak Performance 2019 Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.607 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hard compound ensures this tyre has a low rolling resistance.
- The RaceGuard anti puncture layer prevents a flat.
- The LiteSkin material ensures optimal weight saving.
- The inner tubes have to be 35 mm to be able to fit in these tyres.
The Schwalbe Kojak Performance tyres are quick on the tarmac. So if you want to ride with your 29 mountain bike on the road, the Schwalbe Kojak Performance tyre is a perfect choice. They have a low rolling resistance and excellent contact with the road surface so that you will experience a great grip. The Raceguard puncture protection layer prevents punctures. Please note that the size of the inner tubes must be 35mm to fit well in these outer tubes.