Thule Yepp Nexxt Mini
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.970 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The best selling front child seat in our range thanks to the user-friendly installation, high level of safety, and comfort to your child.
- The low weight of the child seat means you remain agile and comfortable on the bike.
- Both the footrests and the straps can be adjusted effortlessly.
- Integrated lock with a spare key to protect the front seat against theft.
- The front child seat is fitted with a childproof strap and a handlebar for additional comfort.
- Your bike's handling can be different because of the extra weight of the front seat.
The Thule Yepp Nexxt Mini is a newly developed child seat which is fitted to the front of the bike. The front seat is available in 5 striking colours and suitable for children between 9 months and 3 years old, carrying a weight up to 15 kilograms. The seat is made using a structure and technology similar to what you find with a bicycle helmet. It's very light, comfortable, and strong as well. During your bike ride, the Yepp Nexxt Mini will keep your child very comfortable. This is due to its ability to absorb bumps well. The child seat can be used in all weather conditions and is 100% water repellent.
As you can see in the video, fitting the child seat is something which takes but a moment. It's attached to your bike using the included quick release adapter. This makes it possible to transfer the seat from one bike to another in seconds, or take it inside with you.