28.70 11.30 discount
In stock (only 2)
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 58.276 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- These brake pads are very suitable for use in mountainous areas and/or in muddy conditions.
- These brake pads are very resistant to the heat generated by many brakes.
- The metallic compound on this brake pad is very wear-resistant.
- These brake pads do not engage as quickly as pads with an organic compound.
- These brake pads can make more noise during braking than pads with a softer compound.
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano B|
Recommended by the product specialist
|Shimano N04C||Shimano J02A Resin||Shimano L04C Metal||Swissstop Sintered Disc|
|69 reviews||5 reviews||1 review|
|Bike Type||Mountain bike||Mountain bike / Road bike||Road bike||Mountain bike / Road bike / E-bike|
|Hardness Brakepad||Hard (Metal)||Soft (Resin/Organic)||Hard (Metal)||Soft (Resin/Organic)|
|Number of brake pads||1 Pair||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair / 2 Pairs||1 Pair|
|Suitable for||Shimano B||Shimano A||Shimano G||Shimano A / SRAM B / SRAM E / Magura A / Formula A|
|28.70||From 31.40||From 20.60||21.50|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|