Rotor Aldhu kettingbladen + R9100 coverset Chainring
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.706 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You can mount your Rotor chainrings on a Shimano crankset at once.
- No need to buy a complete new crank set.
- An original chainring is the best.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Number of bolts||4|
|Fit||Shimano / Rotor Aldhu 3D+|
|Shimano Crankset||Dura Ace R9100|
The Rotor Aldhu chainrings + R9100 cover set is a good combination to smoothly connect your Rotor chainrings to the Shimano R9100 crankset. The Rotor Aldhu chainrings are equipped with an asymmetrical fit in a 110 mm stitch. The original Shimano chainrings are thickened at the connection and the Rotor covers are made to eliminate that difference. Do you have a Shimano R9100 crank set and would you like to drive with oval chainrings? Then this is the product you need!
• Rotor Aldhu Q-ring R8000 / R9100 Double Outer ring
• Rotor Aldhu Q-ring R8000 / R9100 Double Inner ring
• Rotor Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Cover Set