Crankbrothers Premium Cleats
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.437 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These cleats provide a lot of choices, which ensures there's a cleat for every type of cyclist.
- These cleats are abrasion resistant due to their brass steel material.
- Clipping in requires a bit more effort than a Shimano SPD pedal.
Crankbrothers Premium cleats are made using a reinforced messing alloy. There's a version with 6° of play and one with 0°. The cleats with 6° of play are most suitable for recreational, all mountain or enduro use. Opt for the 0° cleats if you want little freedom of movement, for instance in cross country use.
The cleat can be moved 2.2 millimeters to the left or right, depending on your own preferences.
The 6° cleats allow you to set your preferred angle of disengagement. One of the two cleats is marked with two dots. If you fit the cleat with the dots on your right shoe, then your angle of disengagement is 15 degrees. Fit the dotted cleat on your left shoe, and your angle of disengagement goes up to 20 degrees, making it less easy to clip out of your pedals. The cleats with 0° of play always have a set angle of disengagement of 15 degrees.